Celebrities love playing with their styles and it’s a part of their job to always look stunning and sophisticated. But with relaxed and chic looks back in style, more women are choosing to not hide their hair texture and wear it with pride. And we are so amazed to see how these hairstyles can reveal a raw and authentic side of their personalities.
- Sarah Hyland showed her curly hair on Instagram and it came as a complete surprise for her fans.
- Meghan Markle usually wears her in a natural-looking blowout, but in reality, she has gorgeous curly hair.
- Tyra Banks has tried many hairstyles during her career but has always been proud of her thick wavy hair.
- Viola Davis loves styling her hair as much as rocking her relaxed look.
- Zendaya shares that she managed to heal her damaged hair and is now proud of these little curls.
- Ariana Grande has naturally curly hair, but she never shows it in public and chooses to go for a sleek high ponytail.
- Vanessa Hudgens mostly styles her hair in soft waves but loves her curls just as much.
- Kerry Washington had to hide her curls for a role, but now she shows her hair texture even at red carpet events.
- Jennifer Lopez loves experimenting with her hair, but still knows how to rock her wavy texture.
- Hailey Bieber chooses sleek hair or wears it so it accentuates her own natural wave.
- Beyoncé is a total chameleon when it comes to looks and her curls highlight her vulnerable side.
- Alicia Keys has rarely straightened her hair and prefers hairstyles that accentuate her hair’s texture.
- Salma Hayek loves sleek, expensive-looking, and chic looks, but sometimes she reveals her natural curls.
- Troian Bellisario loves her curly hair and prefers to not hide it too much.
- Ciara likes to incorporate her natural curls into her looks, but often chooses straight hair for important events.
Do you usually spend time styling your hair or do you prefer a just-got-out-of-bed look? Feel free to share your pictures in the comments.